How to Apply
Apply in person anytime during our walk-in application hours. These vary by office, so check our Locations page for the hours of the office most convenient to you. If you can't apply during the walk-in hours, Contact us to make an appointment.
When you come in to apply, you fill out an employment application and are given computerized assessments based on your experience and education. Once you have completed the assessments, a behavioral-style interview will be conducted by an American Staffing Association accredited Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) to discuss your skills, work history, employment goals, job preference, and availability. This process typically takes one to 1½ hours.
To complete the employment application, please bring the following:
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of past employers and references
- A copy of your High School Diploma or GED if achieved
- Copies of any additional diplomas or certifications
- A printed copy of your resume if you have one
- Any letters of reference on company letterhead
- Two forms of identification such as those required to fill out the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-9. For a list, go to USCIS Acceptable Forms of Identification